Mr Lofthallah is the Lead in Minimal Access (keyhole) Surgery for Gynaecology at NHS Rotherham General Hospital, carrying out advanced laparoscopic procedures including the treatment for severe endometriosis.
In addition to seeing patients for general gynaecological conditions, Mr Lofthallah also sees patients for pelvic pain, heavy periods and post-menopausal bleeding.
He is a trainer in advanced laparoscopic surgery and laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- minimal access gynaecological surgery (laparoscopic & hysteroscopic)
- hysterectomy (keyhole, vaginal & abdominal)
- pelvic floor surgery
- management of pelvic pain & endometriosis
- treatment for heavy periods & fibroids
- vaginal prolapse
- general gynaecology
- surgery for prolapse & stress incontinence