Name of the establishment: THE ONE HEALTH GROUP PLC
1. About the Provider
One Health Group PLC (OHG) is an independent healthcare organisation, commissioned by the NHS, dedicated to the provision of specialist elective Orthopaedic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, General Surgery and Gynaecology. OHG are managed by a team of specialist Consultant Surgeons and Healthcare Managers, working together to provide the best possible treatment plans for our patients. OHG operate a ‘hub and spoke’ model. Our Head Office is located in Sheffield, which is our admin base where our service is managed by our designated Patient Liaison Team, no regulated activity is therefore provided from this site. We have a variety of outreach clinics held in NHS facilities, physiotherapy centers and community
settings in a wide geographical area, in order to provide our patients with a greater choice of access close to home. Since 2005, OHG have published clinics on the E-Referral Service (previously Choose and Book) which patients can access via their GP, following an appropriate referral.
OHG work in close partnership with several Independent Sector Hospitals across South and West Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire and Rotherham to provide the following regulated activity:
- The treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Surgical procedures
- Diagnostic & screening procedures
Each of our Consultant Surgeons holds practicing privileges with OHG, as well as the relevant Hospital they operate from. The majority of our surgeons also work within an NHS Trust Hospital. OHG has SLA’s in place, as well as joint governance arrangements, with each partnering hospital to promote collaborative working and the safety of our patients. Joint quality meetings take place throughout the year and OHG’s Clinical Governance Committee ensures CQC compliance is fully adhered to. Any complaints, incidents, near-misses and never events are reported and managed by OHG, in conjunction with the necessary hospital and lessons learnt disseminated throughout the organisation.
All diagnostic investigations and imaging required is carried out within local hospitals and mobile services, who report this under their own service arrangements. Our service also partners with PhysioNet who provide post-operative physiotherapy to OHG patients back in the community.
OHG offer the following surgery and treatments to patients:
Pain Management Consultations and Injections for:
- Lower back pain
- Frozen Shoulder and shoulder pain
- Knee and shoulder joint injections
- Diagnostic facet joint, coccyx, nerve root and trigger point injections for spinal conditions
Orthopaedic Surgical Procedures include:
- Knee Surgery – including total knee replacements, ACL reconstruction and arthroscopies
- Hip Surgery – including total hip replacements, hip arthroscopy Foot and Ankle Surgery – including Hallux Valgus, arthroscopy and total ankle replacement
- Hand and Wrist Surgery –including carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger and trapeziectomy
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery –including shoulder stabilisation, tennis elbow and subacromial decompression and shoulder and elbow replacements
- Spinal Surgery (both Orthopaedic and Neuro) – microdiscectomy, fusion and decompression
- Sports Injuries
- Private Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
General Surgical Procedures include:
- Diagnostic gastroscopy
- Diagnostic colonoscopy
- Excision of lesion of skin or subcutaneous tissue
- Hernia repair
Gynaecology Procedures include:
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Rectocele and cystocele repairs
Our website provides detailed patient information on many of the conditions we treat.
2. Our Aims and Objectives
Our mission is to provide innovative, high-quality, integrated medical and clinical services for patients, optimising outcomes so they can quickly continue healthy lives. In achieving this, we strive to deliver personalised care to all our patients which is:
Safe - giving our patients confidence in the care they receive by ensuring they are protected against avoidable harm
Caring - delivered with compassion and kindness and ensures dignity and respect is upheld Responsive - tailored to the needs of each individual patient, equally available to all, taking account of personal circumstances and diversity
Effective - focused on delivering excellent outcomes for all our patients and promoting a good quality of life
Well-led - delivering person-centred care in a fair and open culture which supports learning and innovation, driven by an experienced Board with a strong focus on leadership and governance
3. Our Locations
The registered provider is our Head Office where our service is managed from; One Health Group PLC, 131 Psalter Lane, Sheffield S11 8UX
The following locations comprise of Hospital Locations where OHG carry out its regulated activity, and Outpatient Locations where our Consultant Surgeons undertake new and follow-up consultations in the community.
Please note that each hospital has its own CQC registration and registered manager.
1) Thornbury Hospital - 312 Fulwood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S10 3BR (Orthopaedics, Spinal Surgery, General Surgery and Gynaecology)
2) Huddersfield Hospital - Birkby Hall Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD2 2BL (Spinal Surgery and General Surgery)
3) Spire Elland Hospital - Elland Lane, Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9EB (General Surgery)
4) Barlborough Hospital - 2 Lindrick Way, Barlborough, Chesterfield, S43 4XE (Orthopaedics, Spinal Surgery and General Surgery)
5) Kinvara Private Hospital - 2 Clifton Lane, Rotherham, S65 2AJ (Orthopaedic, General Surgery and Gynaecology)
6) St Hughs Hospital - Peaks Lane, Grimsby, DN32 9RP (Spinal Surgery)
7) Claremont Hospital - 401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield S10 5UB (Endoscopy only)
8) Burcot Hall Hospital - Stoney Lane, Tardebigge, B60 1LY (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Spinal Injection Clinics:
1) Ossett Surgery - Ossett Health Village, Kingsway, Ossett WF5, 8DF (Spinal Injections only)
2) DRG Health Clinic - 9 Priory Place Doncaster, DN1 1BU (Spinal Injections only)
3) Riverside Surgery - 8 Barnard Avenue, Brigg, DN20 8AS (Spinal Injections only)
Please note that the following locations only offer outpatient consultation services. Procedures will take place in the hospitals listed above.
1) John Coupland Hospital - Ropery Road, Gainsborough, DN21 2TJ
2) North Hykeham Health Centre - Moor Lane, North Hykeham, Lincolnshire, LN6 9BA
3) Morthern Road Group Practice - 2 Morthen Road, Wickersley, Rotherham, S66 1EU
4) Nottingham Road Surgery - 195 Nottingham Road, Mansfield, NG18 4AA
5) Oaklands Health Centre - Huddersfield Rd, Holmfirth, HD9 3TP
6) The Glass Yard - Sheffield Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 8LF
7) Whitehouse Physiotherapy Clinic - 3 Sandygate Park, Sheffield, S10 5TZ
8) Back in Action Clinic - 10 Agbrigg Road, Sandal, Wakefield, WF2 6AF
9) Chapman Physiotherapy - 154 Thorne Road, Doncaster, DN2 5AE
10) Grantham Health Clinic - St Catherine's Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6TT
11) Central Health - 70 Nottingham Road, Derby, DE21 7NL
12) Johnson Community Hospital - Spalding Road, Spalding, PE11 3DT
13) The Surgery @ Aylestone - 672 Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 8PR
14) Skegness and District Hospital - Dorothy Avenue, Skegness, PE25 2BS
15) Bransholme Health Centre - Godhart Road, Hull, HU7 3DW
16) South Yorkshire Physiotherapy Centre - Day Street, Barnsley, S70 1NW
17) Somercotes Health Centre - 22 Nottingham Road, Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4JJ
18) Sage Therapy Centre - 635 Western Blvd, Nottingham, NG8 5GS
4. Registered Managers
One Health Group PLC is a Public Limited Company registered in England, incorporated on the 18th April 2001
and registered at Companies House (Registration Number 04201068).
The registered provider is the One Health Group PLC, 131 Psalter Lane, Sheffield S11 8UX.
One Health Group PLC has been registered by the Care Quality Commission for:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Surgical procedures
- Diagnostic & Screening Procedures
Provider ID: 1-125892793 Certificate number: CRT1-14956026262
The One Health Group PLC Nominated Individual is Mr. Adam Binns and the Registered Manager is Ms. Jessica Sellars:
- Nominated Individual - Adam Binns ACMA: A widely experienced CIMA qualified finance professional and Director with a career in healthcare, logistics, retail and manufacturing. Adam joined One Health in January 2018 in the role of Project Director, taking on the role of Finance Director and Chief Operating Officer in July 2018. Adam took on the role of interim CEO effective 1st February 2019 and was subsequently appointed CEO in July 2019.
- Registered Manager - Jessica Sellars (BA) Hons, MSc: An accomplished, competent and loyal Director, educated to Master’s level with over 15 years’ experience of working within the Healthcare Sector at Senior Management level. Jessica joined One Health Group PLC in 2005 and holds both a BA (Hons) in Business Studies and MSc in Leadership and Management. Over the past 15 years, Jessica has been a key member of the Senior Management Team at OHG and currently holds the role of Director of Operations & Service Development.
Our telephone number is 0114 2505510 or you can email us at email@example.com
Version 30: February 2023